InRapport Therapies Ltd Website
The InRapport Therapies Ltd website ("the Website") is owned and operated by InRapport Therapies Ltd, a company based in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website. Your use of the Website indicates your agreement to comply and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. InRapport Therapies Ltd reserves the right to change, amend, alter, add or remove any of these terms.
All information and services on the Website are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. InRapport Therapies use reasonable efforts to maintain accurate and up to date content on the Website but makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness or availability of the content of the Website or any content of any other website referred to or accessed from the Website.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content on the Website reside either directly with InRapport Therapies Ltd or with entities that InRapport Therapies Ltd trade with by license. Without the prior written permission of InRapport Therapies Ltd you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on the Website. However, the contents of the Website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use. You may re-copy downloaded contents from the Website for others provided it is not for your profit.
In the normal course of their business, internet service providers ("ISPs") are permitted to cache the Website content as described in the European Commissions Regulations on Electronic Commerce (2002).
Statement of Intent
This policy sets out how InRapport Therapies Ltd uses and protects the information you provide when using my services and accessing this website. InRapport Therapies Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Suitable safeguard measures have been put in place to protect the information we collect from you and to ensure that it is only used for the purposes for which it has been provided. This policy will be updated periodically in line with current legislation.
When you contact me, either through the contact form, by email or phone, you are asked to provide your name, an e-mail contact address, a mobile number and a brief message which includes any information you chose to supply regarding the purpose of your enquiry.
How I use this information
Information collected in this way will be used to contact you to discuss your requirements or provide any requested information.
It may also be used at a future date for periodic marketing and/or technical information regarding product and service news from InRapport Therapies Ltd.
My on-line contact form and client induction form include an opt-in tick box which, should you wish, will allow you to receive promotional information about my services or about wellbeing in general. If you do not tick the box I will not contact you for these purposes.
Your personal information will be held only by InRapport Therapies Ltd and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
Should you choose to proceed with making an appointment, you will be directed to a copy of this privacy statement on my website. If required, a copy can be forwarded to you on request.
I will use your email address for the purposes of sending you reference material for any therapeutic methods you can use at home and / or recordings to listen to as part of the therapy. It may also be necessary to send emails to confirm or rearrange appointments.
I will ask you for your GP contact details and some basic health information. There are some conditions that are contra indicated for the therapies I offer, which may necessitate contacting your GP before commencing therapy. I will inform you of this at our appointment should this appear appropriate.
I will collect additional information, either prior to or during our first appointment. This information will allow me to work with you and to plan bespoke therapy sessions for you. This will include, general information about your current circumstances, the areas you wish to focus on and your desired outcome from your sessions.
You do not have to consent to the collection of information, however if you chose not to provide it I may not be able to work with you.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulations which are effective from May 2018 you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed, which is the purpose of this document.
- The right of access: if you wish to see your file then please make a request in writing to Valerie Walker. I will provide you with the information within 30 days of your request.
- The right to rectification: this is your right to request changes to any information I hold that is factually inaccurate. If you believe any of the information I hold on you is incorrect then please let me know as soon as possible and I will make the relevant changes.
- The right to erasure: given the nature of our work I am required to hold your details for a period of 7 years, after this your information will be securely destroyed.
- The right to restrict processing: I will only use the information for the purposes that I have stated above. I uphold the common law principles of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of ‘greater good’. If, in my opinion as a therapist, there is good reason to believe not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to self, the therapist or others, then your GP or other appropriate agencies may be contacted. Only information required to ensure safety of relevant parties would be disclosed. Information may have to be disclosed without consent for the prevention, detection or prosecution of a crime. The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer support groups is not a breach of professional confidentiality.
- The right to data portability: I will not share your information without your specific consent, other than in the situations described above.
- The right to object: I will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given me specific consent to do so.
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling: I will not use your information for profiling purposes.
3rd Party Website content
The Website may contain links to other websites which may be of interest to you. Inclusion of these links or content from 3rd Party websites does not imply endorsement of the linked content or site or business by InRapport Therapies Ltd. Neither shall InRapport Therapies Ltd have any liability in connection with them including, but not limited, to infringement of copyright or other rights by any person or entity. Your access to and use of content from 3rd Party websites remains entirely at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
InRapport Therapies Ltd use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website
Enquiries regarding these Terms and Conditions should be directed to:
InRapport Therapies Ltd
9/11 Henderson Place
Registered in Scotland, number: SC445119